Starmarine Concentrate is a neutral cleaning concentrate with a wide range of applications:
Effective removal of :
- Mineral oil Products
- Vegetable oils
- Odour intensive products
Colorless to light yellow liquid, Odour: citrus. Suitable for use on most metals.
Flash point (PMCC)
pH (1% Solution)
For detailed information on safety and health, please refer to Material Safety Data Sheet and / or Product label.
APPLICATIONS OF USE
StarMarine CONCENTRATE is made from natural raw materials. It can be used to clean a wide range of contaminations.
Prior to cleaning with StarMarine CONCENTRATE, it is advised to wash with hot or cold water depending on previous cargo.
After a proper pre-wash, make a mixture of 0.2-0.5 % StarMarine CONCENTRATE with fresh water.
Re-circulate for 2-4 hours with a temperature of 20-60 oC.(depending on previous cargo)
Safe to use on stainless steel and resistant coatings
- Causes serious eye damage.
- May cause respiratory irritation.
- Causes skin irritation.
- May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
- May damage the unborn child.
- Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- Consult the Material Safety Datasheet
- Medical Emergency information in case of poisoning: Poison Information Center Mainz – 24h –Phone: +49 (0) 6131 19240 (advisory service in German or English language)
WASTE WATER INFORMATION
- Contains biodegradable surface active agents, complexing agents and additives
- Approved by MARPOL/IMO in accordance with MEPC.1/Circ.590
Do you have a specific question about this product?