Water based general purpose degreaser for tank cleaning and engine room and deck cleaning
- Contains no petroleum solvents, non-flammable.
- Biodegradable, non-toxic.
- Clean, fresh odor.
- Retains strong degreasing properties when diluted.
- Leaves no film residues on cleaned surfaces.
- Economical in use.
- Suitable on most common metals and coatings.
- Suitable for use in conjunction with oil water separators.
Packing: 25L pail
Soluble in water. Pale yellow colored liquid with a fresh odor.
Specific gravity (20o C)
Flash point (PM CC)
None to boiling (100° C)
pH (1% solution)
Application of use
Enviro Cleaner is used for tank cleaning, cleaning of engine rooms, decks, bulkheads.
Hydrocarbon freeing after cleaning with solvent based cleaners likeSolvent Cleaner and Tankcleaner. Enviro cleaner can be used to clean most of the tank coatings.
Recirculation method of cleaning
Use a solution strength between 0.1 to 0.7% i.e. 1 to 7 litres per ton wash water. This solution can be reused until no longer effective. The best results will be achieved when the wash solution is heated to max. 60°C. However, there is no temperature limitation for the rinse water.
Enviro Cleaner can be diluted to a 2% solution in water for light cleaning. It must be allowed to soak for 1-15 minutes before rinsing with a waterjet. The effectiveness of the product is increased by using water at a temperature of 20 up to 60o C for dilution and rinsing.
Classification according to Regulation (EC) No. 1272/2008 [CLP]
- Skin corrosion/irritation, Category 2 H315
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation, Category 1 H318
- Hazardous to the aquatic environment — H412 Chronic Hazard, Category 3
Do you have a specific question about this product?