Metalbright for Epoxy Coatings
- Highly concentrated acid cleaner based on Citric Acid
- Removal of white residues like Metal Soaps from Vegetable Oils and Vegetable Oil Fatty Acids, Carbonates from Sodium and Potassium Hydroxide as well as white residues from Amines.
- Contains no solvents or volatile organic compounds (VOC free)
|pH :||pure 2|
|Phys. properties :||clear yellowish liquid|
|Flash point :||non flammable|
|Spec. gravity :||1,16-1,2|
|Storage temperature :||cold stability -10 deg. C|
|Foam formation :||slightly foaming|
|Solubility in H2O :||complete
(good in any concentration)
Application of use
|Suitable in fresh water|
|Cleaning concentration :||3-5 %|
|Cleaning temperature (solution) :||ambient to 60°C|
|Packing :||Drums of 236kg|
- Safe to use on stainless steel and resistant coatings.
- KT-Citric is not suitable for Zinc Coatings
- Causes serious eye irritation.
- Consult the Material Safety data Sheet.
Medical Emergency information in case of poisoning: Poison Information Center Mainz – 24h –Phone: +49 (0) 6131 19240 (advisory service in German or English language)
Waste Water Information
- Contains readily biodegradable surface active agents, complexing agents and citric acid.
- Excellent environmental profile with a low water hazard class 1
- Approved by MARPOL/IMO in accordance with MEPC.1/Circ.590.
Do you have a specific question about this product?