Cleaning Additive Butyl Glycol
- Neutral solvent based cleaning additive Ethylene Glycol Monoalkyl Ether.
- Removal of residual hydrocarbons.
Availability: ARA Range, Cape Town, Durban, Guanghzou, Houston, Istanbul, Singapore, Ulsan
Packing: 210 Liter drum
clear, colourless liquid.
neutral (glycol/glycol ether)
62-65 Deg. C
Solubility in freshwater
Application of use
Recommended concentration for re-circulation cleaning
ambient – 60 deg.C.
Recommended concentration for spraying
pure at ambient temperature
- Suitable in freshwater.
Safe to use on stainless steel and resistant coatings
- Harmful if swallowed
- Harmful in contact with skin
- Harmful if inhaled
- Causes serious eye irritation
- Causes skin irritation
- Consult Material Safety Data Sheet
- Medical Emergency information in case of poisoning: Poison Information Center Mainz – 24h –Phone: +49 (0) 6131 19240 (advisory service in German or English language)
Waste Water Information
- Ethylene Glycol Monoalkyl Ether
- Approved by MARPOL/IMO in accordance with MEPC.1/Circ.590.