Cleaning concentrate with a wide range of application
Effective removal of :
- Mineraloil Products
- Vegetable Oils
- Odour-Intensive Products
Furthermore, due to it’s components, it is at the same time a good hydrocarbon remover.
Availability: Algeciras, ARA Range, Cape Town, Dubai, Durban, Genoa, Guanghzou, Hamburg, Houston, Istanbul, Kandla, Kiel Canal, Marseille, Montevideo, Mumbai, New York, Panama, Port Said / Suez, Porto Alegre, Shanghai, Singapore, Tianjin, Ulsan
Packing: 20 Liter pail
Advantages of the CTC-Cleaner-VLC
- Highly concentrated cleaning agent
- Necessary concentration in water only 0,2 to 0,4 %
- Can be used as well in seawater
- Wide range of application
- Quicker drying of cargo tanks (e.g. in winter time)
- Can be mixed with Sodium- or Potassium Hydroxide as well as with alkaline cleaners to produce a more effective alkaline cleaning solution (boosting effect)
- Can be mixed with Citric-, Phosphoric- or Nitric Acid as well as with acid cleaners to produce a more effective acid based cleaning solution (boosting effect)
- The implementation of the CTC-Cleaner-VLC including the additional applicability together with Alkalies and Acids replace a large scale of different individual cleaners and will therefore simplify and economize the tank cleaning process.
Comparison to Standard Cleaner
|suitable in fresh water as well as sea water||Yes||No|
|necessary amount of cleaner for 10m3||20-40 kg||200-500 kg|
|price per liter (ARA Ports)||5,25 Euro||2,00 Euro|
|concentration||0,2% 0,4%||2% 5%|
|expenses for 5 m3 solution||52,50 105,-||200,- 500,-|
|expenses for 10 m3 solution||105,- 210,-||400,- 1000,-|
|expenses for 100 m3 solution||1050,- 2100,-||4000,- 10000,-|
|economical for injection cleaning due to high concentration||Yes||No|
|suitable for Epoxy- and Zinc Coatings (ph value 7-8)||Yes||No|
|wide range of application||Yes||Limited|
|additionally mixable like Sodium- or Potassium Hydroxide (alkaline cleaners)||Yes||Limited|
|additionally mixable with acids like Phosphoric- or Nitric Acid (metal bright)||Yes||No|
|No dangerous good in respect of handling, transport and storage Land, Sea, Air||Yes||No|
yellow viscous liquid (2 phases).
Product is non-flammable
– 5 to 30°C
slightly (foam reduced)
Solubility in water
Application of use
10 – 80o C.
Concentration in water
- Suitable in freshwater and seawater.
Suitable for recirculation cleaning and injection into the butterworth system.
Safe to use on stainless steel and resistant coatings (see resistance tests)
- Causes serious eye damage.
- Consult the Material Safety Datasheet
- Medical Emergency information in case of poisoning: Poison Information Center Mainz – 24h –Phone: +49 (0) 6131 19240 (advisory service in German or English language)
Waste Water information
- Contains biodegradable surface active agents, complexing agents and additives (biodegradable > 90%)
- Approved by MARPOL/IMO in accordance with MEPC.1/Circ.590