Cleaning Additive Potassium Hydroxide
- Strong alkaline cleaning additive Potassium Hydroxide
- Can be used in combination with CTC-Cleaner-VLC or KT-Plus
Availability: Algeciras, ARA Range, Buenos Aires, Cape Town, Dubai, Durban, Genoa, Guanghzou, Hamburg, Houston, Istanbul, Kandla, Kiel Canal, Marseille, Montevideo, Mumbai, New York, Panama, Port Said / Suez, Porto Alegre, Shanghai, Singapore, Tianjin, Ulsan
Packing: 25 kg bag or bucket
|pH :||> 14 (Solution)|
|Phys. properties :||white flakes/pearls|
|Spec. gravity :||approx. 2,1|
|Storage temperature :||
dry place at ambient temperature (avoid freezing)
|Foam formation :||not foaming|
|Solubility in freshwater :||
approx. 100 gr in 100 ml (50%)
Application of use
- Suitable in freshwater.
- Recommended concentration for re-circulation cleaning: 0.5 – 3%
|Cleaning temperature :||warm – 60 °C|
Chemtec KOH can be used in mixture with CTC-Cleaner-VLC. 0,5-3 % Chemtec KOH plus 0,2-0,4% CTC-Cleaner-VLC in fresh water
Chemtec KOH can be used in mixture with KT-Plus. 0,5-3% Chemtec KOH plus 3-5% KT-Plus in fresh water
Safe to use on stainless steel and alkali resistant coatings.
- May be corrosive to metals
- Harmful if swallowed
- Cause severe skin burns and eye damages
- Consult the Material Safety Data Sheet
- Medical Emergency information in case of poisoning: Poison Information Center Mainz – 24h –Phone: +49 (0) 6131 19240 (advisory service in German or English language)
Waste Water Information
- Potassium Hydroxide
- Approved by MARPOL/IMO in accordance with MEPC.1/Circ.590.
Do you have a specific question about this product?