High performance Metal Bright
- Highly concentrated metal bright based on Phosphoric Acid
- Removal of white residues like Metal Soaps from Vegetable Oils and Vegetable Oil Fatty Acids, Carbonates from Sodium and Potassium Hydroxide as well as white residues from Amines
- Removal of rust stains (Iron Oxides)
- Upgrade of stainless steel cargo tanks
- Free of solvents or volatile organic compounds (VOC free)
- Very efficient cleaner for Hold Cargo Cleaning
Availability: Algeciras, ARA Range, Buenos Aires, Cape Town, Dubai, Durban, Guanghzou, Hamburg, Houston, Istanbul, Kandla, Kiel Canal, Montevideo, Mumbai, New York, Panama, Port Said / Suez, Porto Alegre, Shanghai, Singapore, Tianjin, Ulsan
Packing: 24 kg pail, 240 – 249 kg drum
|pH :||pure 1-2|
|Phys. properties :||clear yellowish liquid|
|Flash point :||non flammable|
|Spec. gravity :||1,2 -1,25|
|Storage temperature :||-8 to +35 deg. C|
|Foam formation :||slightly foaming|
|Solubility in H2O :||complete|
Application of use
|Suitable in fresh water|
|Cleaning concentration :||0,5-5 %|
|Cleaning temperature (solution) :||ambient to 80°C|
|Packing :||Drums of 240kg / canister of 24 kg|
On Epoxy Coatings we recommend a max. concentration of 2-3% and a max temperature of 50 deg.C
- safe to use on stainless steel and resistant coatings
- Causes severe skin burns and eye damages
- Consult the Material Safety data Sheet.
- Medical Emergency information in case of poisoning: Poison Information Center Mainz – 24h –Phone: +49 (0) 6131 19240 (advisory service in German or English language)
Waste Water Information
- Contains readily biodegradable surface active agents, complexing agents and phosphoric acid.
- Excellent environmental profile with a low water hazard class 1
- Approved by MARPOL/IMO in accordance with MEPC.1/Circ.590.
Do you have a specific question about this product?