Cleaning Additive Sodium Hypochlorite Solution 12-15% NaOCl
- Alkaline cleaning additive based on Sodium Hypochlorite.
- Removal of dye, odour and residual hydrocarbons.
Availability: Algeciras, ARA Range, Dubai, Guanghzou, Houston, Port Said / Suez, Shanghai, Singapore, Tianjin
Packing: 200 Liter drum
yellowish-greenish transparent liquid.
ambient (avoid freezing and temperatures above 30 deg. C)
Solubility in freshwater
Application of use
Recommended concentration for re-circulation cleaning
1-2 % (of the delivered solution)
ambient to max 40 deg. C.
- Suitable in freshwater only.
Safe to use on stainless steel and resistant coatings.
- Causes severe skin burns and eye damages
- In contact with acids it liberates toxic gas. Do NOT mix with acids or acid based cleaners May be corrosive to metals
- This product is a very reactive substance that can react with many inorganic and organic compounds producing toxic as well as explosive gases.
- Consult the Material Safety Data Sheet
- Medical Emergency information in case of poisoning: Poison Information Center Mainz – 24h –Phone: +49 (0) 6131 19240 (advisory service in German or English language)
Waste Water Information
- Sodium Hypochlorite.
- Approved by MARPOL/IMO in accordance with MEPC.1/Circ.590.