Chemtec Citric Acid
Cleaning Additive Citric Acid
- Cleaning additive Citric Acid
- Passivation of stainless steel
- can be used in combination with CTC-Cleaner-VLC
approx. 2 (solution)
ambient (store at a dry place, avoid freezing)
Solubility in freshwater
Application of use
Recommended concentration for re-circulation cleaning
5-10% (stainless steel) max. 5% (Marine Line Coating)
- Suitable in freshwater.
Chemtec Citric Acid can be used in mixture with CTC-Cleaner-VLC as detergent additive
Stainless Steel: 5-10% Chemtec Citric Acid plus 0,2% CTC-Cleaner-VLC in fresh water.
Marine Line Coating: max. 5% Chemtec Citric Acid plus 0,2% CTC-Cleaner-VLC.
Cleaning temperature: ambient
Safe to use on stainless steel and resistant coatings
- Causes serious eye irritation
- Consult the Material Safety Data Sheet
- Medical Emergency information in case of poisoning: Poison Information Center Mainz – 24h –Phone: +49 (0) 6131 19240 (advisory service in German or English language)
Waste Water Information
- Citric Acid
- Approved by MARPOL/IMO in accordance with MEPC.1/Circ.590.