Chemtec Nitric Acid
Cleaning additive Nitric Acid 52-54%
- Cleaning additive Nitric Acid.
- Removal of residues from Calcium- and Magnesium Slurry
- Passivation of stainless steel
Availability: Algeciras, ARA Range, Buenos Aires, Cape Town, Dubai, Durban, Genoa, Guanghzou, Hamburg, Houston, Istanbul, Kandla, Kiel Canal, Marseille, Montevideo, Mumbai, New York, Panama, Port Said / Suez, Porto Alegre, Shanghai, Singapore, Tianjin, Ulsan
Packing: 1250 kg IBC, 25 – 34 kg pail
|pH :||< 1|
|Phys. properties :||transparent liquid|
|Spec. gravity :||approx. 1,32 & 1,4|
|Storage temperature :||
|Foam formation :||not foaming|
|Solubility in freshwater :||
Application of use
- Suitable in freshwater only.
- Recommended concentration for re-circulation cleaning: 0-5 – 10%
|Cleaning temperature :||
Safe to use on stainless steel.
- Causes severe skin burns and eye damage
- May be corrosive to metals
- This product is a very reactive substance that can react with many inorganic and organic compounds producing toxic as well as explosive gases.
- Consult the Material Safety Data Sheet
- Medical Emergency information in case of poisoning: Poison Information Center Mainz – 24h –Phone: +49 (0) 6131 19240 (advisory service in German or English language)
Waste Water Information
- Nitric Acid
- Approved by MARPOL/IMO in accordance with MEPC.1/Circ.590
Do you have a specific question about this product?